Email Marketing: Putting The Inbox To Work (FOR BUSINESSES)
Tuesday March 26, 2019
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
East St. Tammany Chamber of Commerce, 1808 Front St
First impressions matter – how are YOU doing with your emails? This seminar will help you avoid common mistakes and maximize your emails for powerful impact! You’ll learn:
- Branding beyond the logo – how placement, pictures, even colors can reinforce recognition & engagement
- Readability – including fonts, white space and single-column design
- Images – including sizing, placement, links and more
- Sharability – are you going social with your email? Easy tips to encourage more cross-platform engagement
- A message that is clear - creating content and a message that matters.
- Effective Call to Actions - tell people what you want them to do! Create call to actions that work and drive results
- List Building - learn top tips and tricks for growing your email list
Join us for this fast, info-packed seminar packed with tips, techniques and tools to help you navigate the dos and the don’ts for your own email marketing!