Download Kim's Speaker Info Sheet
She simply loves people. And who better to manage any Social Media Strategy than the Queen of Connections of Louisiana?
Her approach with customers is very one-on-one and personal, which enables Kim to truly get to know her clients before getting knee deep into their marketing strategies. In this fashion, she becomes immersed and better able to deploy a hands-on approach to social media management. She understands the demographics and meticulous details of what her customers want to accomplish, while remaining up-to-date on the latest trends in social media. For Kim, social media is merely an extension of her naturally outgoing personality, rather than a job.
The satisfaction she gets from hearing rave reviews from her clients and their expression of joy in subsequent success is even more rewarding than any paycheck. Kim remains in “constant contact” with her clients and through frequent communications; she is able to embrace a collaborative and fresh method of networking.
The family style relationships she fosters with clients come from having a strong family-oriented mindset. Growing up as a native of Hammond, LA, Kim attended public schools and still remains an advocate for positive changes. She attended Southeastern Louisiana University and received a Bachelors and Master’s Degree in Education, whereupon she became a teacher and school counselor. After husband Brian Walker opened the auto repair shop, she joined him as the marketing director and naturally progressed into her current role after 5 Stones Media was launched. People throughout the communities of Hammond, Mandeville, Covington, Ponchatoula, Slidell and Amite know Kim and she would love to know and help you with all aspects of marketing your business, too.
Kim's background in elementary education as a teacher and school counselor played a big role when she helped to launch the Louisiana Children's Discovery Center. As their Associate Director she planned and implemented fun, creative and educational programming, worked with the community and helped tremendously with modern, digital marketing for the center. Her love for children's museums has come full circle as she is writing a blog to help children's museums across the country and helping them with their marketing efforts and strategic campaigns.
Get to know her:
- Kim gets excited about: The beach. It is where she finds fresh air that rejuvenates her soul, allows her to think freely and creatively, and is where she plans to live one day!
- Sense of security comes from: her faith in Jesus Christ, her iPhone & MacBook, and her furry blanket!
- Obsession(s): Kim is a lifelong member of the “Who Dat Nation" as a fanatic of her New Orleans Saints. Her love of football also comes from her love for the “Green & Gold”. She loves to encourage her community to “Lion Up” for her Alma Mater, the Southeastern Louisiana University Lions. She is beyond obsessed with CrossFit and the intense workout enjoys. She gains her energy, discipline and confidence while in the “box”.
- Inspired by: People, especially those who tackle the seemingly impossible only to learn that it was truly possible the whole time.
- Personal Goals: To connect with clients on a deep level, provide Raving Fan customer service and continue the growth of 5 Stones. She is obsessed with helping business owners connect with other, engage with customers and grow their businesses.