The Non-Conformist (aka – “CPS” Chief Problem Solver)
Co-Owner and Developer
Brian Walker is proof positive that anyone can do anything well, as long as they have the ambition, motivation and drive to do it.
Without any formal training in marketing, coding or website design, this self-proclaimed serial entrepreneur founded 5 Stones Media in 2011 with just his strong passion for designing websites. At the time, he was the owner of an auto repair shop and spent most of his days fixing the advanced computer systems and CAN networks of expensive foreign vehicles, which made the transition from cars to computers less complex.
Moonlighting as a web designer since 2003, Brian enjoyed creating websites for like-minded small business owners who searched for an affordable way to get a website running for their own start-ups. In this manner, Brian truly learned web development hands-on and became very proficient at making sites that were not only functional, but that served the highest purpose for the business owners. The degree he holds from the Universal Technical Institute is completely unrelated to his natural aptitude for mechanics and technology. Although he brings over a decade of web experience, Brian has a genuine gift for his career that is truly something special. You could say that it is his “God-given” talent and life’s purpose; as a well-rounded business owner, technology wizard, Christian, fine father and husband, as well as the quiet thinker behind 5 Stones Media.
Get to know him:
- Key to success: Matthew 6:33 “Seek first His kingdom and his righteousness and all of those things will be added to you.”
- One thing Brian can’t live without: Dropbox!
- Beyond work: Brian is a family man, proud husband and father of a ten year-old son, Payton, who also a reflection of himself. Their family also includes a Pitbull and Cocker Spaniel.
- What he loves to do: Ride all-terrain vehicles and rock crawl in his Jeep. Plus, he loves working on cars and loves that it has once again become a hobby instead of a profession.
- Favorite person: Wife Kim Walker, who is the lead social media manager of 5 Stones Media and Brian’s best friend. And no, she didn’t put him up to saying it.